Lately, I have been loving a good fishtail braid. They are actually really easy to create and a beautiful way to wear your hair on a day you don't feel like drying it! Here are the steps to create one yourself:
1. Divide your hair into two large sections, parting straight down the middle. For a sharper look, you can use a comb to part your hair evenly.
2. Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left section. Pull it over the top of the left section, and grasp it under the right section. Basically, the strand of hair has gone over the left section and finishes under the right section.
3. Repeat Step 2 on the other side. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the right section, pull it over the right section, then weave it under the left section.
4. Keep alternating sides, weaving over and under, until you reach the bottom of the braid.
5. Tie off the end with a hair bobble or elastic.